Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Incredible game. The player gets so enthralled by the story and doesn't realize the entertainment and challenge of the gameplay. Great job on this, everything about it.

Gary Johnson Pac Man Gary Johnson Pac Man

I love the idea (I'm a strong libertarian), however the dynamics don't run quite as smoothly as other pacman style games. I would like if you put in the seemingly necessary action of pointing a direction then having Johnson move that direction at the next available turn. Loved the song though.

Beach Linda Beach Linda

I do believe sound and a nice voiced dialogue is the only thing that could of made this better. It's simple and very good work.

the fat cunt the fat cunt

I enjoyed the all the different sounds in this game, very nice insults. The music at the end was definitely what made me decide to give any stars.

Fishy Rush Fishy Rush

Not bad at all. Fun little one directioned game

SilenGames responds:

Thank you for playing!

The Last Door - Chapter 2 The Last Door - Chapter 2

Wow, I hope chapter 3 can live up to this and reveal what needs to be revealed. I loved the game. The music was just perfect, epic, heart-wrenching story, just such an amazing game.

Coin Eaters ! ! Coin Eaters ! !

Well I like the simple game and concept but theres many flaws. First, the background kinda crowds the view, and second you should have more lives, it's too easy to die. I guess other than that it's an OK game, but keep trying. You do have much potential so I'd like to see more games that I know will get progressively better.

brunomohadgames responds:

Thank you, i make this game in only 3 days, i don't work all the things in the game, i don't know how create sounds and i'm very bad in animation, i don't have an artist, but thanks for the comments, i'll try to make much better next time ^^

Circle Adventure Circle Adventure

I liked it. just a nice, short, tie wasting game

RGB+jump RGB+jump

Good Game i love the music and the fullscreen option maybe put obstacles or missions or something

Going Down Going Down

Pretty good game, it was funny and i'm glad I played it. The only thing i didn't like was that if you lose you have to start ALL THE WAY over... Other than that, its good